Sunday, April 15, 2012

Touching Base...

I'm in the middle of a weekend celebration honoring my mom's 70th birthday!  So fun and we're having a blast, eventually I will put up some pictures of all the crazy decorating I did.  But I'm getting some complaints that I haven't posted anything in a few days and some of you are disappointed which makes me happy.  Yeah, that's messed up, isn't it?

I like it that you miss me when I don't write every day!!  Thanks for caring and thanks for liking me.

Anyway, welcome to some new readers also.  I linked up my Spring Subway Art (here) to some craft blogspots that I read and I've had all kinds of people bouncing over from other blogs to check it out and hopefully print it to decorate their homes and doors.  Very sweet, thank you new people!

Stay tuned for some posts coming up detailing the rest of my RAOKS for my birthday and then I am doing a giveaway at the end of the birthday RAOKS . . . you won't want to miss it, it will be fun!!

Until I get a minute break from partying with my mom and sissy and family . . .TTFN! (For those of you who don't speak "Tigger" language from Winnie the Pooh . . . that's Ta-Ta-For-Now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment