Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RAOK #26 - MoNsTeR



Monster Energy Drink - legal speed for teenagers everywhere and breakfast for exhausted and overworked moms across the nation! Actually, I prefer coffee in the morning and Sugar Free Red Bull for my afternoon energy boost, but that's just me.

What does it say about our society that we are all so tired you can buy legal amphetamines in a bottle at every grocery store, gas station, and superstore?  Wikipedia says 90% of North Americans consume caffeine daily.  I'm sure there is some deeper meaning to ponder. . .  but I'm just too tired.

Some lucky dog got their Monster fix for free after my RAOK #26.  At this particular venue, the Monsters run $1.78, so I taped $2 and a card onto the fridge.  It wouldn't be a complete RAOK without tax included, now would it??

Hopefully they took all that extra energy and did something nice for someone else.  One can always hope. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment