Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RAOK #3 - BUBBLES FOR BABES

What kid doesn't LOVE bubbles?!? This time of year the little ones seem to get especially excited about bubbles after being cooped up inside for the winter. I went to Party City and found miniature bubble bottles (in the wedding section) for $3.99 for 24 little bottles of bubbles!  (You can get bigger ones but they are more expensive. . .and more to spill!)



My youngest is in preschool and she was very excited to share with her classmates.  It is a beautiful day here in the Midwest and they had a blast going outside for recess and blowing all their bubbles into the wind!!

Love those little hands!  They are on top of the box of bubbles!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to get all 46 done in record time!! Way to go Justina!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure I have to do about 4 a day to hit my goal of being done my birthday weekend. Shew!

    ReplyDelete